Looking for spaces!
This neighborhood is a bit sparse right now. Know of any favorite urban art spaces in Capitol Hill? Let us know about them!
- Published by Grey Gallery on Tuesday June 1st, 2010Dear Friends and Patrons,I regret to announce that Grey will be closing its doors at its current location on Saturday night, June 19th due to [...]
- Grey Gallery and Lounge to host Amy-Ellen Flatchestedmama Trefsger "Color Court" April 28, 2010 at 7pmPublished by Grey Gallery on Tuesday April 27th, 2010In preparation for her exhibition at Gallery4Culture, Amy-Ellen Flatchestedmama Trefsger is holding "Color Court" at Grey Gallery and Lounge on [...]
- Published by Blue Bottle on Wednesday April 7th, 2010Hello, Bluebottle Fans! My name is Jessie Oleson, and I am the new owner of Bluebottle Art Gallery (along with my dear husband, Danny Oleson). [...]
- Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Sunday September 28th, 2014JAMES HARRIS GALLERY 604 2nd Ave Seattle, WA 98104 T.206.903.6220 JAMESHARRISGALLERY.COM Daniel Joseph Martinez Reviewed in the [...]
- Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Sunday September 28th, 2014Trouble viewing this email? CLICK HERE Seeking artists for Solar Artwork Installations The Office of Arts & Culture in partnership with the [...]
- Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Wednesday September 24th, 2014So before I begin, I want everyone to know that I will have this post up for only a few days to make sure everyone has had a chance to see it [...]
- Repost in Honor of Tonight’s Concert – Of Failed Interviews, Failed Landscapes, Die Antwoord and Nostalgia–We live in an era of terrible beauty and pop conceptualism.Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Tuesday September 23rd, 2014Originally posted on July 1, 2014 | By xavier_lopez_jr Sometimes interviews just go completely wrong, something gets said, misinterpreted or [...]
- Repost – Interview with Erin Verginia of apertureSTOP! Mixed Media Presentation Art and Poetry – “Women Are From Venus!” September 21st at Twilight Gallery!Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Sunday September 21st, 2014Originally posted on September 17, 2013 | By xavier_lopez_jr Its not very often that I move out of my comfort zone of interviewing Seattle’s [...]
- Repost – Interview with Elisheba Johnson about the Ethnic Heritage Gallery’s Roster of Artists–Deadline Tuesday, June 17, 2014!Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Sunday September 21st, 2014Originally posted on May 13, 2014 | By xavier_lopez_jr -Call has past–please do not attempt to enter. I recently had the pleasure of [...]
- Repost: Lisa Yuskavage – Upstaging Masculinity and Speaking With the Power of Pretty. Kristeva, Lacan and an Aside That Changes Everything.Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Saturday September 20th, 2014Originally posted on May 26, 2013 | By xavier_lopez_jr. This article has been reposted and shared by the International Psychoanalysis Blog [...]