Looking for spaces!
This neighborhood is a bit sparse right now. Know of any favorite urban art spaces in Capitol Hill? Let us know about them!
- Published by Grey Gallery on Tuesday June 1st, 2010Dear Friends and Patrons,I regret to announce that Grey will be closing its doors at its current location on Saturday night, June 19th due to [...]
- Grey Gallery and Lounge to host Amy-Ellen Flatchestedmama Trefsger "Color Court" April 28, 2010 at 7pmPublished by Grey Gallery on Tuesday April 27th, 2010In preparation for her exhibition at Gallery4Culture, Amy-Ellen Flatchestedmama Trefsger is holding "Color Court" at Grey Gallery and Lounge on [...]
- Published by Blue Bottle on Wednesday April 7th, 2010Hello, Bluebottle Fans! My name is Jessie Oleson, and I am the new owner of Bluebottle Art Gallery (along with my dear husband, Danny Oleson). [...]
- Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Friday November 21st, 2014** Oddmall: Emporium of the Weird. New for this show! Fairy Princess Lolly’s Castle Fairy Hollow is expanding to a giant Balloon [...]
- MARTI’s Mesmerizing Photographs from a Decade of Burning Man in Upcoming Order & Chaos Exhibition at Kirkland Arts CenterPublished by Seattle Arts and Culture on Tuesday November 11th, 2014FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Press Contact: Anna Braden, Kirkland Arts Center 425.822.7161 ext. 102 firstname.lastname@example.org MARTI’s [...]
- Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Tuesday November 11th, 2014“Resource” Exploring the idea of nature being the source of spiritual renewal in the Pacific Northwest. All new works by Seattle Artist [...]
- Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Tuesday November 11th, 2014Gargoyle Statuary November 2014 Art Show View this email in your browser Come join us for our November Art Show! Gargoyles is pleased to [...]
- Repost- Portrait of the Artist as a Young Latino…err Mexican…err Chicano, or what have you–Part 1. (Warning graphic speech and imagery)Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Tuesday November 4th, 2014This has been an interesting month. On October 30th, Ryan and I will be “Live Painting” for the Dia de los Muertos celebration at the [...]