Looking for spaces!
This neighborhood is a bit sparse right now. Know of any favorite urban art spaces in Greenwood-Phinney? Let us know about them!
- Portrait of the Artist as a Young Latino…err Mexican…err Chicano, or what have you–Part 1. (Warning graphic speech and imagery)Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Sunday October 19th, 2014This has been an interesting month. On October 30th, Ryan and I will be “Live Painting” for the Dia de los Muertos celebration at the [...]
- Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Wednesday October 15th, 2014Press Release Immediate: Bootylandkids.com 1317 E Pine st Seattle Wa 98122 (206) 328-0636 * Click any of the photos to vote for Bootyland! * [...]
- Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Monday October 13th, 2014SEATTLE ART MUSEUM ASIAN ART MUSEUM OLYMPIC SCULPTURE PARK MEMBER NEWS / October 1–15 2014 It’s a material [...]
- Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Monday October 13th, 2014PROCRASTINATION [...]
- Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Monday October 13th, 2014Trouble viewing this email? CLICK HERE EVENTS AROUND TOWN MORE EVENTS Celebrate Filipino American History Month throughout October Pop [...]
- Gargoyle Statuary – The Spirit & The Skull The haunting art of Brian Houghton, Craig Luckenbach and Lisa NoblePublished by Seattle Arts and Culture on Sunday October 12th, 2014Gargoyle Statuary September 2014 Art Show View this email in your browser Come join us for our October Art Show! Gargoyles is pleased to [...]
- Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Friday October 10th, 2014Kirkland Arts Center Quarterly Newsletter FALL 2014 From the Executive Director Fall is bringing in new life to the Kirkland Arts Center with [...]