Looking for spaces!
This neighborhood is a bit sparse right now. Know of any favorite urban art spaces in Greenwood-Phinney? Let us know about them!
- Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Tuesday March 4th, 2014
- Bay Area Artist and Old Friend Catherine Bursill Moore talks Art, Feminism and the Grotesqueries of Contemporary Art!!Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Sunday March 2nd, 2014I recently had the chance to catch up with an old friend from Reno, who has been doing really well for herself showing in both Seattle and the [...]
- Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Saturday March 1st, 2014_____________________________________________________
- Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Saturday March 1st, 2014
- Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Saturday March 1st, 2014Roq La Rue Gallery presents “Infusion” Group Showopens March 6th 2014 6-9pm runs through March 29thRoq La Rue is very excited to present [...]
- Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Friday February 28th, 2014Come to the First Saturday opening, March 1 6-10pm, to see our two new photography exhibits and the art of over 30 artists working in a variety [...]
- Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Thursday February 27th, 2014Northwest Puppet Center is proud to present: THE ADVENTURES OF SINBAD By Oregon Shadow Theatre Follow Sinbad as he sails off on his magical [...]
- JAMES HARRIS GALLERY would like to announce the final day of Gary Hill’s current exhibition. ALOIDIA PIORM will conclude on Saturday, March 1st.Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Thursday February 27th, 2014JAMES HARRIS GALLERY 604 2nd Ave Seattle, WA 98104 T.206.903.6220 JAMESHARRISGALLERY.COM Gary Hill’s ALOIDIA PIORM will [...]