Looking for spaces!
This neighborhood is a bit sparse right now. Know of any favorite urban art spaces in Greenwood-Phinney? Let us know about them!
- Published by Vain on Thursday June 26th, 2014Hi Babes! It is Roxie Jane Hunt here, Vain Belltown stylist and blogger at How-To Hair Girl. It is official…… ShamPHree has launched at [...]
- Puget Sound Community Artists Showcased in 2014 Kirkland Arts Center Artists’ Exhibition, Opening July 18thPublished by Seattle Arts and Culture on Saturday July 19th, 2014“KAC builds a strong community for artists to share their passion, and it is an honor to be included in this year’s Artists’ Exhibition [...]
- Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Monday July 14th, 2014Click here for more of Kassandra Davis’ Comics ___________________________________________________________________ [...]
- Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Tuesday July 1st, 2014July 1–15 SPEND SUMMER AT THE OLYMPIC SCULPTURE PARK MIX IT UP Rock. Pop. Jazz. The get down, feel good, soul-baring music of Seattle. [...]
- Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Tuesday July 1st, 2014Sometimes interviews just go completely wrong, something gets said, misinterpreted or misheard, either the artist is in a foul mood or as in [...]
- Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Friday June 27th, 2014A Self-Conscious moment from Kassandra Davis Truth! You Can Find more of her work at Mockery and Vodka.com
- Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Friday June 27th, 2014“Have you ever found yourself thinking a piece of art looks so good you want to lick it? Then we’ve got the art show for you….Jason [...]
- Now, Through Wednesday, July 16th! Seattle Artists on the Move! “Along The Way” – Carlos Aguilar and KSRA at MOKSHA in the University District!Published by Seattle Arts and Culture on Sunday June 22nd, 2014* Along the Way! * * Entry Window at Moksha Clothing & Accessories * * Carlos and friends! * * Detail * * Joseph Brooks confers with Steven [...]